Kate Winch, originally from Somerset, England. Kate lives in San Francisco and has been a Tapping Practitioner for over eight years and is amazed by the results she has been having with her clients and in her own life.
She is very passionate about EFT and helping people get unstuck in their businesses and lives so they can live fully. Kate is a Speaker and leads Abundance workshops and teleclasses and also works with people one on one via Skype or phone all over the world.
She spends her free time hiking with her dog, listening to music, pursuing her passion for singing, traveling and sharing time with friends.
Some Points we Discussed
- Kate’s journey to becoming an EFT practitioner specialising in abundance tapping, from being a complete sceptic to an everyday user.
- Fear of shining is one of the biggest challenges facing new business owners, the core issue being safety.
- Our “inner mean girl” often stems from our childhood. The key is to clear out the origin of negative thoughts.
- Key questions to empower negative thoughts about ourselves:
- Is it true?
- Can you absolutely know this is true?
- How does it make you feel when you think “I am not good enough”?
- Who would you be without that thought?
- Create a Universe box or God box to store your written notes about your worries and trust the universe to address these worries.
- Tosha Silver’s book ” Outrageous Openness” discusses the God box and handing things over to the universe.
Find Kate on Social Media
Liesel helps sensitive introverts to see their sensitivity as a superpower, love their work and practice awesome self-care so they can be energized and make a difference in a meaningful and fulfilling way. She helps them to overcome the fear of being visible, avoiding the spotlight and conflict, being ‘too nice’, perfectionism and procrastination.
She’s the author of “No Problem. The Upside of Saying No”, which is a handbook for those who struggle to say no, are overwhelmed and exhausted.
Click here to read about the book.