Do you want to learn more about EFT?
If you’re new to EFT, I hope these resources will be helpful to start exploring the “EFT way” of calming your nervous system.
It changed my life in 2006 when I first learned it in a Level 1 class. I’ve since become an Accredited Advanced Practitioner and was also an EFT Trainer for a number of years in South Africa. My eyes keep opening wider at the wonderful results that EFT can bring.
Enjoy the journey, and feel free to pop me a question if you have any.
EFT Self-Study Course
Do you want to learn EFT for stress relief
and managing difficult emotions?
Find more info about my EFT course,
an affordable quick way to start learning EFT,
with video’s, audio’s and pdf’s.
EFT Articles to Start With
- What’s EFT and why you should know about it – There’s a short video with the EFT points at the end of the article.
- Easy Ways to use EFT in Daily Life
- I don’t know what to say when I tap – A complaint I hear from many who just start out!
- What to do when you don’t know what to tap for (you know you have an issue but how to approach it?)
Intermediate EFT Articles
- The Science of EFT
- The Personal Peace Procedure, with EFT – It includes a link to a 10 min video where I explain how to do this procedure
- Can EFT Tapping work for Anxiety?
- Why do I have to focus on the negative when I tap?
- If you’re still in tears over the past
- Playlist on Youtube with Tapping Tips
- Playlist on Facebook with Tapping Tips (a longer list)
My articles about EFT
I’ve written many helpful EFT articles for different aspects of it.