Self-Love Coach and Energy Practitioner, Nat Couropmitree, specializes in empowering people to partner with love to create deeply fulfilling lives. He hosts the ‘Nat Couropmitree Show’, a podcast about how self-love contributes to ease in life. Learn more about how Nat can support you and download a Free Self-Love Alignment Meditation at AllowLoveIn.com
Some Points We Discussed
- Nat’s awareness that who you are is not defined by circumstances or past experiences
- Our interpretation of circumstances makes us feel bad about ourselves, not the actual circumstances
- Empty energy tanks attract depleting people and circumstances which leads to more struggle
- A life of Self Love and Self Worth can be attained through the ACES process:
- Acknowledge (where you are at in your life)
- Clarify ( what you would like to experience instead)
- Experience (step into the experience by imagining what it will feel like)
- Support (put structures and people into place to support your new vision)
- Self-Love is not synonymous with selfishness
- Self-Love empowers you so that you are no longer attached to the outcome in order to gain self worthiness
- Self-Love meditation available on www.allowlovein.com
Find Nat on Social Media
Liesel helps sensitive introverts to see their sensitivity as a superpower, love their work and practice awesome self-care so they can be energized and make a difference in a meaningful and fulfilling way. She helps them to overcome the fear of being visible, avoiding the spotlight and conflict, being ‘too nice’, perfectionism and procrastination.
She’s the author of “No Problem. The Upside of Saying No”, which is a handbook for those who struggle to say no, are overwhelmed and exhausted.
Click here to read about the book.