How can EFT help us as business owners, especially if we know there are emotional issues that may be blocking us?
This interview will help! George Kao has been my business coach for the past few years. His authentic and generous marketing and business practices will attract any sensitive introvert, as it did me in 2015!
In this interview, we discussed:
- As solopreneurs and caring people, we don’t come to our business with a ‘clean slate’. We bring our patterns with us, which of course impacts our business.
- Some of the most common blocks Liesel has seen for caring, sensitive solopreneurs.
- How emotional baggage works, and why it doesn’t go away because we simply say “I’m moving on now!”
- Why EFT is a particularly useful method to deal with baggage
- Why we tap on the ‘negative issue’ with EFT, instead of covering it over with positive affirmations
- Three very useful and empowering ways we can measure progress when we start to work with our issues
Some of the ways I can help sensitive entrepreneurs:
- Group mentoring program to support sensitive souls to Charge for their services with Ease (starting in late February 2021)
- 1-1 private coaching program of 6 sessions to help sensitive introvert solopreneurs feel “Safe to be Seen”, so that they can share about their work with more ease
- 1-1 private coaching for introverts who are grieving a loss of any kind (for instance a relationship, a dream, a career, an identity, a person, bereavement)
Liesel helps sensitive introverts to see their sensitivity as a superpower, love their work and practice awesome self-care so they can be energized and make a difference in a meaningful and fulfilling way. She helps them to overcome the fear of being visible, avoiding the spotlight and conflict, being ‘too nice’, perfectionism and procrastination.
She’s the author of “No Problem. The Upside of Saying No”, which is a handbook for those who struggle to say no, are overwhelmed and exhausted.
Click here to read about the book.