Some Points We Discussed
- Alisoun worked in a highly stressful environment of the Investment industry.
- Alisoun worked a lot with people development and loved helping people find their passion.
- She was head of a business unit when it went through redundancy.
- She offered to run workshops for those people who lost their jobs.
- This opportunity inspired Alisoun to become self-employed.
- Once you follow your heart, you meet other people who open up other possibilities and opportunities.
- Alisoun urges people to start an inner journey before there is a crisis.
- Analyse what would bring more joy into your career.
- Become self aware so that you can bring your authenticity to your current job.
- We need to know who we really are before we can make informed decisions.
- The happier we are, the healthier we are.
- It is easier to cope with life’s challenges when we have happiness in our lives.
- Alisoun runs emotional wellbeing courses to help people explore who they were born to be.
- The questions people often posed during these courses and her work with young people in Rwanda inspired Alisoun to write her book “Heartatude, The 9 Principles Of Heart-Centred Success“
- If you don’t feel fulfilled in your current career, you may not be aware of your strengths or you may need to reconnect with these strengths.
- Reconnect to who you are and what you love to do.
- Find a way to incorporate what you love doing into every day.