Sue Schreuder is an internationally accredited Professional and Consciousness Coach, facilitator and people development consultant who is passionate about life, personal fulfilment and making a positive contribution to the world. She works with a diverse client base from a variety of industries and engages in both individual and group scenarios, journeying with them to embrace challenges they face and sustainably achieve identified and purposeful goals. Sue majored in Psychology and Marketing, is an Internationally Accredited Professional and Consciousness Coach and trainer of the Vitalsmarts and Worldsview suite of products. She has over 20 years local and international working experience and held positions within leadership and people development, employee engagement, marketing and communication, event and project management, as well as the coaching and facilitation space. She’s run her own business since 2011. In addition to developing and delivering tailored interventions that create purposeful flow for individuals and organisations, she also facilitates on behalf of a select group of organisations. Sue positively engage and build strong relationships with diverse individuals and puts into action her philosophy of “healthy body, mind and soul”. She embraced each day, relishing every moment with my husband and three children and create time to enjoy activities that inspire and energise her.
Some Points We Discussed
- Sue always had a passion to work with people.
- Sue’s journey to Conscious Coaching was led by identifying her true purpose, what inspired her and how that related to her values of the person she chose to be.
- A career change begins with a commitment.
- A commitment to make change a reality by identifying what excites and inspires you to what you want to be involved in, your vision.
- A commitment to realising that vision : “until I am committed, there is hesitancy”
- A realisation that it is only me that can make the change happen.
- An inner journey is key to reaching our goals and ensuring their sustainability.
- Our inner journey has two parts : the self conscious and the subconscious.
- Our self conscious is only effective when we are aware of what we want.
- Our subconscious mind is fertile soil which influences our reality by 90%.
- Our inner journey involves conversations which serve you rather than hinder you.
- You need to ask yourself what is hindering you versus what is nurturing you.
- It is important to focus on a conversation which inspires, energises and motivates you.
- Remember that your inner journey is on going.
- The ability to attain a Work Life Balance depends on the conversations you have with yourself.
- “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” Wayne Dyer
- Stress has a negative effect on your energy.
- Ask yourself what is causing you stress, what can you change in your life to reduce stress.
- Mindfulness is the ability to be 100% present and available in the moment without judgement.
- Choose to be focused and present in the moment, mindfulness is a choice.
- Being mindful and decreasing the clutter will open you up to many opportunities.
Find Sue on Social Media
Liesel helps sensitive introverts to see their sensitivity as a superpower, love their work and practice awesome self-care so they can be energized and make a difference in a meaningful and fulfilling way. She helps them to overcome the fear of being visible, avoiding the spotlight and conflict, being ‘too nice’, perfectionism and procrastination.
She’s the author of “No Problem. The Upside of Saying No”, which is a handbook for those who struggle to say no, are overwhelmed and exhausted.
Click here to read about the book.