Aprille Janes spent 20 years as a successful business consultant to Fortune 500 companies like Coca Cola and Minute Maid. In 2003, acknowledging her true purpose, she threw away her corporate suit and began building a tribe of creative business owners who wanted to make a life and a living. Aprille is now a sought after speaker, author, podcast host and small business strategist. Today she is taking it another level yet again as she looks at how she can bring more creative mojo to her life and her business.
Some Points We Discussed
- From a young age Aprille had a creative urge.
- The Universe sends sign posts which we need to pay attention to. If we ignore the initial signs, the Universe tends to send bigger sign posts.
- A near serious accident and a discovery of the book, “The Artist’s Way” by Julia Cameron, led Aprille to question what she really wanted to do with her life.
- “The Artist Way” gives full permission to claim your creativity.
- Aprille uses her creativity while coaching small businesses.
- She encourages small businesses to be bold, to bring more of themselves to the business.
- Your unique perspective is what makes your business stand out from others.
- Be a magnetic person by embracing your authenticity.
- Bring your own story into your business.
- Our stories are one unique thing we own.
- Our stories are foundations of all relationships in our business if we are willing to let it be.
- Aprille’s website has a link to her Bonus Book: 21 Tips about Story Selling
Find Aprille on Social Media
The Artist’s Way, Julia Cameron