Andra Evans is the founder and artistic director of Soul Expressions, a soul-based coaching service that helps women navigate the soul-awakening journey that comes as you approach or enter midlife. As co-author of best-selling anthology Embracing Your Authentic Self, Andra’s storytelling ability hold keys of power for spirit-led women who want to live rich, purposeful, healthy and successful lives.
With such signature programs as Healing with Beauty and Sabbatical For Your Soul, Andra guides women through soul-expanding experiences designed to help them live more authentic lives – personally and professionally. She knows how the midlife initiation that happens around 40 years of age can feel unsettling – so Andra invites women on miracle-rich journeys of self-discovery and empowerment that help reduce stress, heal the past, build confidence, and activate a renewed sense of purpose.
Andra herself took her own journey from being a successful change management professional, to growing herself as an expert guide for women who need Change Management for the Soul, where the midlife initiation births your true “Soul Expression” in life!
Some Points We Discussed
- Andra’s focus on Midlife Initiation for Women began with a journey from psychology studies to a career in change management to a keen interest in Astrology.
- Midlife Initiation begins with Saturn’s Return during the ages of 20 – 30 years which helps keep you on your path and focuses on discipline and responsibility.
- During 38 – 42 years of age, we experience Uranus Opposition which is the planet in charge of the soul journey.
- During this time, we may experience internal tension questioning the quality of our life.
- The Chiron Return occurs around 50 years of age which creates a midlife initiation sandwich making room for the influence of your soul.
- Saturn Return recurs between the ages of 58 – 62 years to review how your life is going.
- If you are going through change or internal discomfort, seek help.
- It often takes someone else to shine the light on what’s really going on and to fully understand the trajectory of our life.
- Things happen for a reason – listen to the planetary messages for clarity on what happens next.
Find Andra on Social Media
Liesel helps sensitive introverts to see their sensitivity as a superpower, love their work and practice awesome self-care so they can be energized and make a difference in a meaningful and fulfilling way. She helps them to overcome the fear of being visible, avoiding the spotlight and conflict, being ‘too nice’, perfectionism and procrastination.
She’s the author of “No Problem. The Upside of Saying No”, which is a handbook for those who struggle to say no, are overwhelmed and exhausted.
Click here to read about the book.