Tom Evans is an ex-BBC engineer who became an author unexpectedly in his late 40s. He now has 11 books to his name, is the host of the Zone Show podcast and the creator of Living Timefully – the world’s first time management programme based on mindfulness. His clients refer to him as the wizard of light bulb moments and as being a temporal alchemist.
Some Points We Discussed
- Tom believes there is a book inside everyone but most people fear it.
- Upon request from a friend, Tom wrote his first book without any fear as it was a favour.
- Tom’s journey began as a TV engineer, then one book led to many others and he also became an author coach.
- The lateralisation of the brain shows that the left hemisphere (logic) sits in time and space whereas the right (creativity) sits outside of time and space.
- Tom is known as a temporal alchemist because he “plays” with time.
- When both sides of the brain work together, you get into a timeless state which stretches time and allows you to get more done with less time.
- Meditation is the key to this timeless state, if your brain is transmitting, it can’t receive.
Find Tom on Social Media