Career Clarity Coaching for Sensitive Introverts
I’m so glad you found your way here.
If you’re a sensitive introvert (either an Empath or HSP), I know it can feel really hard
to find your place in the world – both personally and to get career clarity for something that would feed your soul
and feel fulfilling, energizing and authentic.
I struggled for a long time, too, and I know what that feels like. You’re in safe hands here.
Take a breath, if you haven’t already. And let it out like a long, lovely sigh.
If finding a career that’s suited to your best talents and strength is uppermost for you right now,
here’s what I can help with.
We’ll work together to:
- Clarify your values (they are really important to help us create a life of meaning and fulfillment).
- Create goals that are in alignment with your truest values.
- Discover, love and embrace your authentic talents and strengths.
- Explore your life purpose with various tools and methods.
- Get creative with career ideas you can explore.
- Work on and process any concerns, fears, anxieties you may have.
Painful, unprocessed previous experiences can hang around for us and cause fear to move forward.
I will help you to let those go safely and easily.
- Navigate extra challenges like energy management, boundary issues, and self-care
to make your life work. Those are all things I have empathy for and experience with.
How often we’ll work together:
These are important and substantial areas to explore and find clarity on.
We’ll usually work together for at least 10 sessions.
It works really well to see each other 3 times per month, usually the first 3 weeks of each month.
And then a week break for integration and homework or implementation.
If your time or money budget is a concern, we can work together twice a month.
Then we’ll go a bit slower and meet in the first and third weeks of the month.
I’m in the UK, 5 hours ahead of Eastern US time.
I work with clients Mondays to Thursdays and we’ll discuss our overlap hours.
How to Start:
I’d love to hear from you below. We’ll set up a time for a complimentary chat so we can discover if the way I can help you is right for both you and me.
I look forward to hearing from you!