What if our Inner Critic is so strong that it stops us from showing up and trying new things?
I’ve heard these:
😓 “Why can’t I get this right?”
😓 “I’m a terrible/bad person…”
😓 “Why did I do/say it like THAT?”
😓 “That was stupid!! What was I thinking??”
😓 “That was the worst performance [your thing] ever!”
😓 “Why can’t I do it like Sally can?”
😓 And worse….
I think of the Inner Critic as a normal part of each of us. (Yes, really.)
They come in different flavours and strengths. It’s sad how harsh these inner voices can be.
They (it) can make us feel awful, down on ourselves, and keep us from living life
and doing the work we love doing, or being there for others.
What if there’s a way to help us past that?
In this class we’ll explore and understand our own Inner Critic, and use EFT (tapping) to start calming it…
so we can feel more resourceful and resilient.
In Session 1 you will
- uncover a few beliefs
- discover what your Inner Critic is trying to do
- learn what to do about it
- use EFT tapping to help you release the feelings and emotions that the Inner Critic can bring up
(shame, guilt, grief, loss, sadness, anger, and others)
- discover ways to tap with the Inner Critic and work with it, rather than suppressing, fighting or believing it
In Session 2 you will
- benefit from personalised tapping for the critical voices
- walk away with a plan to keep working with it
Who is it for?
This workshop will be ideal for you if:
- you know about (or use) EFT tapping
- you’ve had a difficult relationship with your Inner Critic
- you want to let go of the difficult feelings around it
- you’re tired of hearing “I should have”, and “I’m always doing it wrong”
- you want to find a path that feels authentic and right for you, without all the inner judgment
Tuesday 28 July – 90 minutes
Tuesday 4 August – 90 minutes
9:00 am PT / 12 noon ET / 5 pm UK / 6 pm SA
90 minutes each
Make sure you have the correct time zone here.
Fee for both together:
PRE-LAUNCH: £10 (about $12.50)
NORMAL: £15 (about $18.50)
If this class will be helpful for you and it’s currently a hardship,
please email me for a guest coupon. I’d rather have you there.
Everyone is treated equally.
We’ll meet online on Zoom. Details provided with registration.
It will be recorded so you can watch and continue to learn.
I make it safe for everyone.
No-one will be put on the spot. We share via the Zoom “chat” feature.
Occasionally I might ask for a demo person to demonstrate something.
Your name is not recorded on the Zoom screen for extra privacy.
If the class is not available anymore below, it might be because:
- all seats have been filled, or
- registration has closed (2 hours before).