I’ve noticed a lot of pressure around self-care, especially now during the pandemic.
We have internal and external “shoulds” that we carry around about self-care.
I’ve heard these:
😓 “I should meditate more but I can’t seem to make the time”
😓 “I should eat healthier but I don’t feel like it”
😓 “What’s wrong with me that I’m not doing what’s good for me?”
😓 “I feel guilty as soon as I do something for myself”
Any “have to” can create resistance, guilt, shame, self-blame, perfection and other intense emotions for us. Emotions are strong drivers for our behaviour. All the pressure still doesn’t seem to result in better self-care and more well-being.
If you struggle with self-care and want improvement, this 2-part class will be helpful.
In Session 1 you will
- discover some of your own blocks and beliefs around self-care
- understand why they’re there
- discover what to do about them
- use EFT Tapping to help you release the blocks and
- find new healthy ways to approach self-care
- this class is recorded for my learning library and will be purchased by others
In Session 2 you will
- benefit from personal attention and customised tapping
- also “borrow benefits” from tapping with others, and their self-care blocks
- this class is recorded only for participants because of the personal nature
Tuesday 26 May 2020 – 90 minutes
Tuesday 2 June 2020 – 60 -90 minutes
5 pm UK / 6 pm SAST (GMT +2)
9 am PT / 12 pm ET
Make sure you have the correct time zone here.
We’ll meet online on Zoom. Details provided with registration.
It will be recorded so you can watch and continue to learn.
I make it safe for everyone.
No-one will be put on the spot. We share via the Zoom “chat” feature.
Occasionally I might ask for a demo person to demonstrate something.
Your name is not recorded on the Zoom screen for extra privacy.
Fee for both together:
Until 16 May 2020: 10 Pounds – around $12.50
From 17 May 2020: 15 Pounds – around $18.50
If this class will be helpful for you and it’s currently a hardship,
please email me for a guest coupon. I’d rather have you there.
Everyone is treated equally.
If the class is not available anymore below, it might be because:
- all seats have been filled, or
- registration has closed (2 hours before).
Email me here for the waiting list. Mention you want to attend the next class.