The whole reason I wrote my book was because I always seemed to be overwhelmed, behind, with too many tasks on my to-do lists, I couldn’t decide which ones to do first and I was in a panic most of the time.
If you feel like this, you’re not alone. In fact, if you’re like so many business owners I talk to, you feel like you’re busy all the time, but never quite get done what you need to get done.
- You can’t imagine squeezing any more into a day.
- You’re always busy, but your business isn’t growing.
- You end up kicking yourself at the end of the day for not getting enough done.
If it does, I’m excited to share with you that my friend and colleague, Business Coach Pamela Bruner is doing a FREE training called “Ending Overwhelm Now – get rid of burn out, procrastination and that ‘I’ll never get everything done!’ feeling.”
I know for a fact Pamela is an expert on this topic – she went from having 2 clients and earning $375 per month to earning more than $1,000,000 (yes, that’s a million dollars!) in less than 3 years.
As Pamela says “I’ve always been busy and worked hard in my business. But I knew that when I wanted to increase my income by 10 times, I didn’t have 10 times more hours in a day to do it. I had to figure out the ways to do more in less time, and have it be really profitable.”
I’m delighted that she’s sharing these secrets with you!
You’ll want to be there for her 90-minute webinar when she reveals:
- 5 top strategies for overcoming overwhelm, so you feel calm and capable
- The 4 reasons we procrastinate and how to overcome those blocks
- 3 simple habits for maximizing productivity (you’ll be surprised at how easy these are)
- The #1 thing you need to do to be ‘profitably productive’ in your business and life
- And more!
I’ve personally taken 4 of Pamela’s programs, she endorsed my book, and I highly recommend that you take advantage of her expertise.
I can’t think of a better way for you to spend your time to maximize your business.
“See” you there!
P.S. Feel free to pass this information on to your friends and colleagues, but be sure to reserve your own spot, first.
P.P.S. I’m an affiliate of Pamela’s, which means I believe in what she’s doing. It also means that although this training is completely free, she may float me a commission if you decide to invest with her in the future.