New Workshop: EFT Tapping for Self-Help
Perhaps you’ve heard of EFT and it’s benefits from friends, and would like to learn about it for yourself.
Or maybe you’ve experienced it via a Telesummit (like the Annual World Tapping Summit by the Ortners) and loved it… yet when you try it yourself, you get stuck and don’t really know what to do.
Maybe you’ve been to a practitioner and loved the results, yet when you try tapping at home, you have no idea where to start or what to say.
If any of these are true for you, and you want to be able to use EFT tapping for yourself, this 90-minute workshop might be just right for you.
What you’ll Learn:
- A quick method to regulate strong emotions,
before we even start with EFT
- The basic workings of EFT
- The basic (most commonly used) EFT tapping points
- Where to find the finger points
- The 9 Gamut procedure and when to use it
- What’s the purpose for “saying the words”
- How to put the “words” and the tapping together effectively
- Ideas for using just pieces of the tapping throughout your day
- Symptom Management vs Getting to the Root Cause
- Exercises to help you with EXACTLY what to say for your own problems
- The EFT Mantra (really important to make progress with EFT!)
- How to measure if we’re making progress
- A metaphor to understand why we say “the words” and why we do “the tapping”
When, Where and How Much:
Friday 26 April 2019
3 pm UK, 4 pm SA
7 am PT, 10 am ET
We;’ll meet online on Zoom (details via email when you register).
The class will be 90 minutes (and you’ll wish it was longer, because it flies!)
My classes are small (6-10), introvert and HSP friendly, and interactive.
If you’re slightly shy in groups, take a deep breath. Most of the interaction
on this call will be via a “text chat” facility. Partly for privacy and confidentiality,
and partly to keep us moving along within our time frame. No-one will
know what you’re tapping about if you choose not to share.
If you’re nervous about coming to this class, I can’t think of a more perfect reason
to sign up – since you’re going to learn a tool that will help ease or even eliminate your anxiety!
Reserve your Place Here
Comments from Previous Participants
“Thank you so much for our wonderful group Tapping session yesterday! My biggest takeaway
was that while the words and the points are important, the main thing is to just do it,
even if it may feel like I’m not doing it perfectly.
I know that like anything else, it takes practice to become better.
I honestly can’t think of anything that would have made
the session any better! Everything was explained so clearly, and you are
so patient when teaching skills to those of us who are new to this.
I feel much more confident now in continuing on in practicing my Tapping skills. ” ~CL
“Thanks again for the most awesome EFT Tapping session! I can’t believe
how the time went by. It was Friday afternoon after a long week and at the beginning
of the session I didn’t know how I’d get through it. At the end, I though “ALREADY an hour??!”
My exhaustion completely dissipated.” ~ MT
“What a rocking session today – thanks!” ~ MJ