I love people and the world we all are a part of. I have worked in construction, as a soldier, salesperson, translator, outdoor-trainer, hiking-guide and communication trainer. Now I help people to fulfill their potential and raise their life and business to the next level. I help them to write, publish and market their book(s). I firmly believe that we need everybody to contribute their wisdom, skills, experience and love to make this world an even better place – that’s what makes me doing what I love to do. I do my work 100% online and live and work in Vienna/Austria, Lake Geneva/France and love to go to places and meet people. I know that true and sustainable success can only be achieved in interacting and cooperating with other people. “You go first!” This motto has been leading me through my life and I am thankful that I have accepted full responsibility for my own feelings, my own life and so I am experiencing moments of a deep, wonderful and ever increasing happiness each day. Joy and happiness are two wonders that keep increasing all the time, the more we share them!
Some Points We Discussed:
- Tom always wanted to make a contribution toward making this world a better place.
- This world needs the participation of all us so we must share our wisdom and skills.
- Tom’s hope is to inspire people to make this world a better place.
- When you set a goal, make sure that goal involves a behaviour.
- Tom’s training with NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) has helped him change his state and improve the way he thinks and feels.
- Our thoughts are a combination of chemicals and neurotransmitters.
- We need to change our body chemistry to find a better state or feeling before we make a decision.
- Life is a constant process of change which Tom embraces.
- “The Secrets of Being Happy” is a hands on, practical workbook of life changing exercises, for both emotional and physical well-being.
Find Tom on Social Media
Tom’s Book Recommendation:
The Secrets of Being Happy – Richard Bandler and others