Charan Surdhar is a geneticist by academic training and work history, turned epigeneticist from her innermost desire to reveal the truth about our human potential. She has a BSc degree in Microbiology, and a MSc in Human Genetics. She worked in the field of genetics for 13 years, identifying genetic mutations for a whole host of genetic diseases and contributed to scientific papers as well as textbooks.
Today, she works specifically with genetic diseases, assisting to release the energy, in the form of emotions, beliefs and perceptions that get in the way of the natural flow of the body to bring about positive gene expression. Charan leads the paradigm shift in the revolutionary new field of epigenetics. She has been featured on the Hidden Science TV show, and also for the upcoming movie Punk Science. She runs her own blogtalkradio show, once a month at www.blogtalkradio.com/mind-body-spirit-u. She is also an author of a book which you can find here www.hebathehoop.com. She has a huge passion to create animated videos to explain in a simple way, concepts such as epigenetics, which you can find on her youtube channel. www.charansurdhar.com
Some Points We Discussed
- As a 12 year old girl, Charan yearned to make a difference in people’s lives.
- This led her to becoming a scientist with a strong interest in mind, body and spirit connection.
- Bruce Lipton’s book, “Biology of Belief” brought to her awareness what she really wanted to do.
- She changed her focus to Epigenetics – it’s not the genes which control our biology, it’s something “above” the genes.
- It is the information around DNA which influences DNA.
- The heart is the first organ to develop in a foetus. It creates a relationship between ourselves, our cells and our environment.
- Our body is in alignment when we tune into our innate wisdom which comes from our heart.
- This has a profound effect on how life begins to present itself to us.
Find Charan on Social Media