Brad Yates is known internationally for his creative and often humorous use of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT). Brad is the author of the best-selling children’s book “The Wizard’s Wish,” the co-author of the best-seller “Freedom at Your Fingertips,” and a featured expert in the film “The Tapping Solution.”
He has also been a presenter at a number of events, including Jack Canfield’s Breakthrough to Success, has done teleseminars with “The Secret” stars Bob Doyle and Dr. Joe Vitale, and has been heard internationally on a number of internet radio talk shows. Brad also has over 500 videos on YouTube, that have been viewed over 9 million times, and is a contributing expert on the Huffington Post.
Some Points we Discussed:
- The windy and interesting road Brad walked, to the success he enjoys today (Hint – the career he first chose has nothing to do with tapping!)
- How a small idea turned into more than 550 Youtube videos and that we don’t need to know the whole road before we take the first step
- Actions lead us in directions – and that does not mean we’ll end up there forever. Life brings us what we need when we take action!
- Take ‘likely action‘ – it doesn’t have to always be ‘inspired action’ – and you’ll get feedback to guide you next
- “Fail at something every single day!”
- There are “Winning Moments” and “Learning Moments” – and when you learn from the moment, guess what?
- The true role of self-sabotage and how it serves us
- And so many more juicy gems!